Railroad Depot (Circa 1890) – D63
302 West San Antonio Street – This station was an active passenger and freight depot for the International & Great Northern Railroad until it was abandoned in 1982. It is now a city-owned building. The New Braunfels Historic Railroad & Modelers Society restored it and now operates a museum here. The museum currently has a locomotive, dining car, boxcar and caboose.