NBISD Administration Building (1900) – D27
430 West Mill Street – New Braunfels Academy was established around 1856 and incorporated in 1858, when the citizens of New Braunfels voted unanimously to support their school system with a self-imposed tax. This was eighteen years before the Constitution of 1876 provided for a school taxation throughout Texas. The current structure was erected in 1913 by a local contractor A. Moeller for $50,373. It is now the administrative offices of the New Braunfels Independent School District.
New Braunfels ISD from In New Braunfels on Vimeo.