Eggeling Hotel (1898) – D18
295 East San Antonio Street – Originally built by businesswoman Emilie Kuse Eggeling as the Comal Hotel. The hotel was restored in the 1970’s and renamed the Prince Solms Inn. No matter the name, this building has been hosting and housing visitors to New Braunfels continuously since 1898.
Prince Solms Inn from In New Braunfels on Vimeo.