Early Settlers Home (1850) – D48
251 South Seguin Avenue – This adorable brick and cedar beam home is situated on a lot that was deeded to colonist Christoph Luentzel. It was first built in 1850 by Heinrich Bevenroth and enlarged by later owners Heinrich C. Pohlmann, Mrs. Elisabeth Gehrung, Edmond Schramm and August Pursch. Now a resturant.
Old Settler's Home from In New Braunfels on Vimeo.