Old Central Fire Station (1918) – D30
131 South Hill Avenue – The New Braunfels Volunteer Fire Department was organized June 6, 1886. The old fire station is now a museum featuring antique fire trucks and fire-fighting equipment used by the early firemen. Tour appointments area made at the fire station next door. Built on original Town Lot 122, this fire station was designed by San Antonio architect Leo MJ Dielmann in 1918, and constructed by local contractor Adolph F. Moeller.