New Braunfels Post Office (1915) – D59
196 North Castell Avenue – President Woodrow Wilson signed a law appropriating $50,000 to build a post office building in New Braunfels. Secretary of State William G. McAdoo custom ordered this building. Previously, various homes an businesses had served the community as post office. This new site served multiple purposes by renting business offices as well as the postal service, making this a very busy place. Now McAdoo’s Seafood Company.