Moreau House (1854) – D39
190 South Seguin Avenue – This Texas-German style house was built for Franz Moreau, a German consul whose fortune was made in the post – Civil War cotton boom. The original house (Town Lot 54, Johann Heinrich Schulze) was constructed in 1845 and demolished in 1905. The current construction was built closer to the street. Now an office building.