Dittlinger Roller Mills (1887) – D16
398 East San Antonio Street – This mill was built by Wilhelm Merriwether and sold to Joseph Landa in 1859. Joseph Landa’s son, Harry Landa, operated the mill until 1930, when he sold it to Hippolyite Dittlinger to operate as a roller mill. The mill used a one-of-a-kind drive system designed by Mr. Dittlinger, using the Comal River as the power source. It was renamed Dittlinger Roller Mill. Now business offices for ADM Milling.